Most Orders Ship in 1 Business Day. Allow extra lead time for large, complex, or special order items. During busy times of the year orders may take slightly longer to ship.
Loss or Damage - Inspect all products before they are signed for and accepted. If a shipment appears to be damaged, sign for it noting the suspected damage, or simply refuse it and notify us immediately. For possible concealed damage add “excluding hidden damages” when signing for freight. All damages and/or short shipments must be reported within 48 hours.
You can trust that your order will be quickly processed and safely packaged
We ship products anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States. We do not ship to AK, HI, Canada or internationally. However, for very large orders we are willing to work with you on international orders, give us a call. When you place an order we will estimate delivery dates based upon the availability of your item(s), shipping method selected and your shipment destination. Our shipping charges are determined by the total dollar amount of your order, excluding applicable sales tax. Some products cannot be shipped to international destinations so please submit a message to us from the Contact Us page if you would like to discuss international ordering options.
Ground packages under 150 lbs ship UPS
Truck freight orders over 150 lbs ship common carrier
Important Shipping Information
Warehouse or terminal pick up available
Residential and lift gate services incur an extra charge
Freight rates based on standard delivery service; expedited deliver available for an additional charge
Upon delivery, please inspect your liner carefully for any evidence of shipping damage
If any damage is found please call us at 1-800-553-5605 or refuse delivery.
We will ship a replacement liner to you at no additional cost and resolve the damage claim with the shipper
Do not sign for a liner you believe has been damaged in shipping.
Return defective or no longer needed product directly to the place of purchase. If purchased from Anjon Manufacturing directly, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required. To receive an RMA number visit http://anjonmfg.com/warrantyservicerequest.aspx or call an Anjon representative at 1-800-553-5605. Replacement merchandise or credit will be issued once the product is received by Anjon. The contractor is responsible for freight cost when shipping returns to Anjon Manufacturing.
Anjon will gladly accept returns of new, unused merchandise in original packaging within 30 days of purchase. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Original outbound shipping cost and returns shipping cost is the buyer’s responsibility.
Keeping our customers secure
2. What Information is Collected?
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We may collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) "Cookies'': Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used to send you new listings as they become available according to your preferences. You may opt out of these mailings at any time.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission, unless said information is the subject of a valid subpoena or other court order..
Your access to some services and content may be password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
5. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
6. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. [If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.]